How To Book
Booking a pitch is easy. You can :
To book online, start by clicking the "Create an account" link. Once you have an account, you can view the availability of both pitches, make a booking and keep a track on other bookings you`ve made.
In order to keep everyone safe there are some Terms and Conditions of use that everyone who books, or plays on, the pitches needs to be aware of.
As well as the excellent pitches, the Arena has its own cafe serving delicious food and coffees 7 days a week. All our foods and soups are prepared freshly each day and we pride ourselves in using local produce. Along with the extensive sit-in menu (shown below) the coffee shop will be offering a take away menu.
Let us look after your child’s birthday party needs from start to finish at the Queen of the South Arena. The party will last for 90 minutes, including 60 minutes football followed by Food and presentations.
All for just £8.50 per child. (min 10 children)
For the kids:
- The party kicks off with a full hour football training and mini match with a Queen of the South FC coach inside the new Queen of the South Arena.
- Followed by post match food. (Hot and cold food options available)
- Trophy & Medal presentation.
For the parents:
- We handle the football, the food and the entertainment – leaving you to enjoy the special day.
- Enjoy fresh Coffee and food in the brand new Coffee Shop.
We can organise everything from the birthday cake and/or a signed football shirt or ball for the birthday party at an additional fee.
For enquiries please call Queen of the South FC office on 01387 254853 or email [email protected]